(ex art. 13 GDPR 2016/679)
Dear interested party,
below we provide you with some information that is necessary to bring to your knowledge, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness towards the interested parties is a fundamental part of our activity.
The Data Controller of your personal data is Peccati di Capri International Srl, which is responsible towards you for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data and which you may contact for any information or request at the following addresses:
Data Controller: Peccati di Capri International Srl
Headquarters: Via G. Filangeri, 21 – 80121 Naples, IT
|Telephone number||+39 081 417650|
Your personal data are collected and processed for the purposes set out below together with the relevant legal basis:
|Purpose||Data processed||Legal basis|
|Fulfilment of fiscal and accounting obligations||Tax code and other personal identification numbers; Name, address or other personal identification details; Contact details (telephone number, e-mail, etc.)||Il trattamento è necessario per il perseguimento del legittimo interesse del titolare del trattamento o di terzi – Norma Unione Europea (GDPR 2016/679)|
|Monitoring access to the website https://www.blucapricioccolato.com||Cookie, IP address, usage data||Processing is necessary for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party – European Union Standard (GDPR 2016/679)|
The processing of your data is based on legitimate interests of the data controller recognised by the standard, in particular:
|Purposes||Legitimate interest of the Controller|
|Fulfilment of fiscal and accounting obligations||Accounting processing|
Recipients: Your data may be sent to the accountant’s office for company accounting processing.
Your data will not be used for direct marketing purposes.
In addition to this information, in order to ensure that your data is processed as correctly and transparently as possible, you should be aware that:
- The duration of the processing is determined as follows: 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
- Date of commencement of processing: 21/09/2021
- you have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of the processing concerning you or to object to the processing of your personal data
- if you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time
- has the right to lodge a complaint with the following Supervisory Authority: Garante per la protezione dei dati personali
Peccati di Capri International Srl